[meteorite-list] RSVP Ongoing rants

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 14:29:03 -0400

Anne, Michael, et al

I've mentioned this problem for a couple of years - when this happened to me...
In my case, I would receive emails for aluminum siding, watches, food markets
etc. But all to Canadian companies. Luckily, for me, no rants or commentary.
Mine had the name of a bonified List member as the sender.

I'll surmise that this list member's address book was hacked and was parceled out
either in its entirety or by the A's, B's C's etc. Blood/ Black. Mine always included
a string of "J" list member addresses with it. First name/last name ??. I did notify the original
list member that his address book appeared to have been compromised.

Fix ? don't see how to except to block. If yours do show a List members name as the
sender-- I would notify them that they may have been hacked.

John