[meteorite-list] Add: Beautiful large Gibeon for sale less than $1/gm

From: John Kashuba <mary.kashuba_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 20:15:09 -0400

Hey Jeff!

Just left Dave Mann and Toni an hour ago. First time we've met. Saw the lab and had lunch in White Rock.

Do you still have the zap pit?

- Kash

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, August 1, 2017, jeff hodges via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> wrote:

I have a beautiful large Gibeon for sale at less than $1/gm. It was purchased from Michael Casper in 1999 and weighs 7.370 kg. (16 pounds 4 oz). It has a beautiful shape and very nice regmaglypts. Please email me for photos if interested. It is priced far below retail and would make an awesome addition to any collection.

Cheers,

Jeff Hodges

hodgjt at yahoo.com