[meteorite-list] AD - Remaining No Reserve Auctions Ending

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:52:37 -0700

Dear List Members,

You may want to take advantage of some no reserve auctions I have ending
tonight and tomorrow evening. I made the decision to cut back on the number
of auctions and transition to fix pricing/make offer over the next few
months since my eBay inventory is running low on NWA 5000. I will be
placing the last 17 pieces, over a gram, of NWA 5000 eBay inventory this
week in my store. I will entertain offers on these until June.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam