[meteorite-list] AD: Historic Tektites, Cole Creek, a set of historic French journals

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:22:59 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have just finished updating my sales page with new material including:

-Historic Australites from the Kennett collection/South Australian Museum.

-My last few specimens of Cole Creek, Nebraska. Only $4/gram.

-A 200+ year-old historic set of French journals from Swiss philosopher
Marc-Auguste Pictet. It contains numerous reports on early meteorites from
Biot, Chladni, Thomson's etching (the first etching of a meteorite!), and
many more.

http://historicmeteorites.com/Sales.html

Thanks and make it a great week!

Mike