[meteorite-list] Pipe Creek meteorite

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:06:56 -0500

Hello everyone. I am looking for a 10 to 20g piece of Pipe Creek. My wife's
family lives in Utopia, TX and on our way to and from, we pass Pipe Creek
which is not too far away. Perhaps there is a meteorite even closer to
Utopia. Anyways, if you have something that fits the bill, I would love to
give it as a gift to my father-in-law. Granny would get a kick out of it
too. Maybe if she sees an actual meteorite she won't ask Crystal (my wife)
in a worried tone, "has Mendy found a real job yet." True story!

Best,

Mendy Ouzillou
Cell: +1-512-554-9987