[meteorite-list] Warning about Elijah, Meteorites from-Europe, meteorites@mail.ua, and Ilya Zakharov selling out of the Ukraine

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 15:19:20 -0700

Dammit I got duped

Not the full amount but should not have been any cash forwarded. This rat
posted to the list a while back with an offer of a European meteorite
collection for sale. Replete with a price list immediately backed up by a
set of very convincing photos. Not Gucci pieces, many were oxidized. Some
cool ones in the mix. The photos were amateurish and consistent among all
the pieces. It all rang low to mid level collector looking to get out. There
were no gaps in communication, he had everything ready. One of those deals
where neither party knows each other and both are apprehensive to ship or
pay first, I leaned in and covered the shipping via Western Union. The next
day I even got a tracking number sent to me....totally fake.

If you happen to be in the Ukraine please stop by and kick this guys ass for
me

Ilya Zakharov, Ukraine, Transcarpathian region, village Great Bakta, pr.
Svobodi, Building 5, Apt. 11 (postal code 90252). Place expect to receive
the money - Beregovo, Transcarpathian region. Phone number - +380664165090

Rob Wesel