[meteorite-list] Alert on iranian meteorites - dishonnest sellers there (Afshin Km and Hot Desert Meteorites)

From: Pierre Rochette <rochette_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 14:11:15 +0100

Dear list

this is to say that the meteorites Pierre Marie is talking about are under classification in our lab and that we have all reasons to trust their finders. The negotiation between Pierre-Marie and them has apparently not been successful but that does not mean they are dishonest.
 We repeatedly receive meteorites from Iran through postal service or DHL without problems.

Pierre Rochette