[meteorite-list] Christmas is Coming AD :-)

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:38:27 -0600

Hello, Everybody!

Christmas is just around the corner and we have some Stellar
meteorites available. :-) Check out our What's New page for the most
recent additions.

http://kdmeteorites.com/WhatsNewAtKDMeteorites.html

We have several new items and still have some of the spectacular
Timbuktu available as well. What you see on the website is all of that
material that is available - there is no more!

We also have a stunning 15 kilo slab of Glorieta Mountain available -
this is the last remaining slab of the main mass and features flow
lines and regmalyphs. Beautiful! Gorieta is getting harder and harder
to find so add this one to your collection if you want something
outstanding.

http://kdmeteorites.com/GlorietaMountainMeteoriteSlab15Kg.html

Many other great items to choose from, as well as gift certificates
for that hard to buy for friend or family member. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and we want to wish everyone a great
Christmas season and a Stellar 2017!

Cheers,
Dana
--