[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Auctions Ending

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 06:50:33 -0800

Dear List Members,

Please take a look at my no reserve auctions this week if you have a chance.
I have been working hard in anticipation of placing as many collectables as
possible the last couple of months. Fortunately, I had the full-time help
of my stepson so we made decent progress on this overwhelming project. We
have already unloaded eight truck loads that were being warehoused, most of
which was donated to charity. I set aside some equipment and other items
that I thought meteorite collectors and hunters might be interested in but
have not had the chance to photograph and describe them yet. My stepson is
only available until the 22nd so I need to get as much physical work done as
possible. I hope to directly offer these items in a week or two and then
move onto other venues if necessary. In the meantime, there are many good
deals to be had this week listed below...

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.00 gram LOT PART SLICES!
http://r.ebay.com/y7mZ5v

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .612 grams - 3D LOOK!
http://r.ebay.com/S9Cef6

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .568 grams - BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/LBWGDh

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .448 grams - NICE!
http://r.ebay.com/bd1jXK

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .320 grams - GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/88EjLA

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/wu1G2B

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.012 grams - OVER A GRAM!
http://r.ebay.com/qfK6P7

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .742 grams - BEAUTIFUL!
http://r.ebay.com/1fYS16

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .452 grams - NEAT!
http://r.ebay.com/M8v2Nw

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/vxtlax

Thank you for taking a look,

Kind Regards,

Adam