[meteorite-list] AD: Bingol and more!

From: Aras Jonikas <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 14:24:38 +0000 (UTC)

?
List:
I have recently added some new approvals and some Saricicek slices to my site. OFFERS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED!!!

-The Saricicek slices are large in comparison to what has been available (**AND PRICES ARE LOWERED**). Each slice has something different to offer, and most slices are crusted: www.AJmeteorites.com/saricicek

-NWA 10620 is a very fresh Rumuruti (R4) with crust on each slice. The matrix is full of pentlandite and sparkles in the light! This stone competes as one of the freshest: www.AJmeteteorites.com/nwa10620

-NWA 10565 is an AMAZING LL6 Lunar-like breccia. Some of the slices are FULL of clasts (further research is being done on the clasts). A MUST SEE: www.AJmeteorites.com/nwa10565 and to view slices with clasts which can be held www.AJmeteorites.com/nwa10565nfs

Please remember, if you really want a particular slice, grab it up. Otherwise, PLEASE feel free to make an offer. I am quite generous at times ;)

Aras
www.AJmeteorites.com
IMCA #2117