[meteorite-list] Orientated Meteorites

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 18:01:18 -0700

Hi all,
        A couple months ago several people contacted me wanting to purchase
My book, ASPECTS OF METEORITE ORIENTATION.
        I found I had only a couple left and checked the print-on-demand
website where it had been published and found they no longer provide
Print-on-demand service.
        I therefore had it republished and it can now be had directly (in
Paperback, at:

https://www.createspace.com/6225298

I also had it published in Kindle format (you can get the free Kindle
App for any device, including your phone at
https://www.google.com/#q=free+kindle+apps )
And can purchase the book in Kindle form at:

https://goo.gl/VfX6qZ

        For those unfamiliar with the book it includes the following:
Orientation Defined,
Effect of Orientation on Value,
Degrees of Orientation,
    TYPES:
Domed,
Shields,
Nosecones,
Teardrops & Bullets,
Flowlines,
Lipping,
Backside Pooling & Bubbling,
Regmaglypting,
Unique Shapes,
    Flight Markings vs. Oriented
- multiple photos of specimens in each category.
(Thanks to all that provided photos) 106 pg

Thanks, Michael