[meteorite-list] Ad - Must See - Auctions Ending Tuesday Night!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 16:04:17 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have a few great pieces of NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite ending Tuesday night
without reserve including a 1.530 gram slice. I also have a massive 56.8
gram slice named "The Highlander" that I will be taking offers on for a few
days otherwise it will be cut down into smaller, more affordable specimens.

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 56.8 grams - THE HIGHLANDER
SLICE! http://r.ebay.com/LaLLec

As most of you are already aware of, NWA 5000 is the highest independently
rated lunar meteorite in the world with a near perfect, 24.8 out of a
possible 25 point rating. The second best has less than a 21 rating for
comparison. There can only be one number one!

Please check out the NWA 5000 specimens listed below with no reserve:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.530 grams - OVER A GRAM -
DUAL LITHOLOGY!
LARGE!!! http://r.ebay.com/ORgjsD

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .652 grams - BEAUTIFUL!
http://r.ebay.com/UIylzR

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .456 grams - AWESOME!
http://r.ebay.com/bByrUV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/zC7HTp

Thank you for taking the time to check these out,

Adam

.