[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending - Great Stuff!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 09:08:19 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have a few pieces of NWA 5000 lunar meteorite ending at auction this
evening with no reserves. I also have some beautiful mineral specimens that
have been going cheap. Please note that my shipping rates have changed to
international destinations. I will still ship any internationally purchased
item under $150.00 for $14.00 First Class if you wait until an invoice is
sent out after the auction ends otherwise it will default to $32.00 Priority
Mail. Like any U.S. Government run agency, postal rates have gone up
tremendously so I am forced to raise my rates due healthy shipping loses. I
do not make anything on shipping, just trying to cut loses. My actual
shipping loses on eBay for 2015 were <$1,642.85>.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .830 grams - GREAT PIECE!
http://r.ebay.com/IVAinv

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .668 grams - NICE CRUST!
http://r.ebay.com/sBx07R

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .556 grams - WOULD MAKE GREAT
T.S.!
http://r.ebay.com/VOpS9C

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .324 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/2wBAB5

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - LIMITED
AMOUNT
http://r.ebay.com/5cjeOo

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam