[meteorite-list] AD - Interesting Items Ending At Auction Tonight

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:48:55 -0700

Dear List Members,

Thank you for reading these near weekly advertisements. I have some very
nice pieces of NWA 5000 ending at auction this evening. I also loaded up
some other mineral specimens including a lot of freshly mined opals. All
are being auction with no reserve!

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .500 grams - GREAT CHARACTER!
http://r.ebay.com/zwrPZP

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .462 grams - AWESOME CRUSTED
EXAMPLE!
http://r.ebay.com/xQclhu

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .260 grams - NICE CLAST FOR
T.S. MAKING!
http://r.ebay.com/pBLDdK

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/sjw5rT

BEAUTIFUL OPAL GEM MINERAL SPECIMENS FROM MEXICO 114.5 grams (572.5 carats)
http://r.ebay.com/fJwuUJ

Thank you, once again, for looking,

Adam