[meteorite-list] Aztec, NM Meteorite questions

From: almitt2 at localnet.com <almitt2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 01:10:18 -0400

Hi Dennis, Ruben and all,

I checked out some of my Nininger books but didn't find any info
either. Looks like most of the material is at the Field Museum. There
are some smaller specimens (cut from the one stone that fell) in a
couple of other collections including Nininger's.

Fell February 1st, 1938 around 5 p.m. local time. Perhaps talking to
the places that have part of the specimen might yield some more
information. Some research is in order to find out more about this
fall! Best and good luck!

--AL Mitterling

Quoting Ruben Garcia via Meteorite-list