[meteorite-list] Aztec, NM Meteorite questions

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 01:13:30 +0000

Hello, All! Living just 8 miles from Aztec, NM, thought that I might do a little
fragment hunting. I have a few questions, though. First, I have read that
Harvey Nininger sent his wife, Addie, to Aztec to purchase the only stone.
Does anyone know who she purchased it from? Second, what was the
flight path? And finally, does anyone have a small piece for sale?
Thanks!
Dennis IMCA #1434
P.S. Also looking for a piece of Four Corners meteorite.

Sent from my iPad