[meteorite-list] book related to meteorites

From: Larry and Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:40:26 -0700

I was just given a give of THE MINEROLOGY OF ARIZONA by Guild, this is the
1910 version says copyright Edward Hart 1910

It is a small book and in very good shape.

Besides minerals, there are pages on " The Tuscon Meteorites " with great
drawings (yes Tucson is spelled incorrectly)
and also Canyon Diablo and the Weaver Mt. meteorite.

I was just surprised that I had never seen nor heard of this book and
wondered if anyone else has seen it. A very nice little treasure gift from a
friend
at my local detector club!

Twink Monrad, Oro Valley, AZ