[meteorite-list] How Do I Determine the Value of My 50 Milimeter Sphere Collection

From: bobadebt at ec.rr.com <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 02:03:29 -0500

I am at a point in my life where priorities have change and I wonder what I
will do with the things I have collected over the years.

My 50 millimeter sphere collection has a special place in my heart but I
don't have the resources to grow my collection so I know at some point I may
want to sell it.

But other then eBay I have no idea of where I could sell it nor do I have
any way to to determine the value since it is a very unique collection.

Here is a list of my collection, all of the spheres are 50mm in diameter.

GIBEON
NWA 869
CAMPO
BRAHIN
SEYMCHAN
GUAN DONG TEKTITE
NWA 2828
DRONINO
GAO
BLACK ONAPING
NININGER STONE
URUACU
TOLUCA
CANYON DIABLO GRAPHITE NODULE
NWA 791
DHOFAR 1289
LIBYAN GLASS
ZAG
GUHBARA
DHOFAR 1724

If anyone has any ideas please take am moment to reply.

Thanks