[meteorite-list] AD -Auctions Ending - Check Out The Monolith

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:46:36 -0700

Dear List Members,

Be sure to check out some auctions I have ending this evening. Remember that
brown crust on lunar meteorites is considered normal due to the lack of iron
and is not an indication of weathering. NWA 482 is a good example of this
if you want compare the top-rated NWA 5000 to other lunar meteorites.

I am accepting direct offers on the Legendary 3D MONOLITH SLICE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 81.8 grams - THE MONOLITH
SLICE! http://r.ebay.com/nt3uyk

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - NO RESERVE - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .826 grams - CRUSTED!
http://r.ebay.com/NnVdT6

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .526 grams - LAYERED LITHOLOGY!
http://r.ebay.com/SCouBr

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .460 grams - SOLID CRUST!
http://r.ebay.com/utIHUx

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .332 grams - GREAT LOT!
http://r.ebay.com/uXry5y

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/W5smor