[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show 2016

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:08:48 +0100

It was one of the best shows this time I thought...but then I'm a bit
biased there this time :-)....good to meet you Mendy and all the other new
visitors, Tony Irving etc...lots to sort now home with the ones I brought
back.

I have a few photos, but have to sort through them later....still suffering
a bit from the 4.30am arrival home due to delayed flights.

Graham