[meteorite-list] Ensisheim Show 2016

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:07:49 +0100

Hi John, Bob, all,

I did reply earlier from my phone (As Art had informed me that some
posts with rich text will now get through) however it didn't post and
i am resending the below so apologies if it does arrive twice.

I have uploaded photos and tidbits from the show throughout the
weekend on face book (quick and easy to do) but now home I will upload
all my photos this evening and put up a link for all to view :-)

Once again it was a great show, bigger than the last few years with
some extra tables /dealers there this year. Always the same great
atmosphere and fantastic mix of nationalities with one shared
interest. Great friends, great food and drink (hic!) and great
meteorites, what better ingredients could you want for a perfect
weekend? :-)

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff