[meteorite-list] 'Mysterious Object' May Be First 'Extinct'Meteorite

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 18:08:55 -0700

"Extinct Meteorites"

Now there's a new dimension I hadn't thought about.
I suppose based on rarity the HED's could be considered endangered!
I Propose an IMMEDIATE BAN on the sale of Howardites, Eucrites and
Diogenites
in order to help save this rare clan of endangered meteorites from
extinction.
I demand a government sanctioned moratorium be put into place at once to
help safeguard
vulnerable and threatened meteorites for future generations.

J/K - Paul Gessler

"If government were a product then selling it would be illegal"