[meteorite-list] Major Find!

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 16:38:14 -0400

Congratulations to the lucky ?Team? on what sound like, ?The World?s Largest _____?... ;-)
I look forward to hearing more about it!

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163