[meteorite-list] Kalahari Lunars

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 10:44:58 -0700

In other words, they are worthless from a monetary standpoint just like
meteorites found on public lands here in the United States and many other
countries.

The best that could be hoped for, if they still or ever existed, is that
they are made available for scientific research from the government that
owns them.

Adam