[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Goes Ivy League - NEW Display at Yale!

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 09:42:25 +0100

Great to see this happen. Just love it when exciting new meteorite displays
emerge and collaborations between museums, the scientific community and
the general meteorite community work out. NWA 5000 is still the most
beautiful lunar in my opinion even though in the last couple of years a
large number of others have been found...I think you have a few of them
Darryl ;-)

Which brings me to the Kalahari 009 mass which has always intrigued me.
Does anyone know more detail about the story behind this meteorite...I
would love to know more, or see photos details etc...and I'm sure many more
in our community would too.

Cheers,

Graham