[meteorite-list] Searching for Iron Creek meteorite photo

From: murray.paulson <murray.paulson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 14:27:02 -0600

Hi:
I may have a shot of it but if not I hope to be going there some time. even soon and want to get a shot for myself. I will certainly share it with you. Do you have a specimen of Iron Creek? I have a little 2 gram piece and many years ago when I didn't know anything, I went out hunting for it.
Cheers.
Murray Paulson

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Bigjohn Shea via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> Date: 2016-06-04 12:34 PM (GMT-07:00) To: metlist <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> Subject: [meteorite-list] Searching for Iron Creek meteorite photo

Hello Members,
?
Hope you are all well this weekend.
?
If anyone out there has a good quality photo of the Iron Creek meteorite situated at its display in the Provincial Museum of Alberta, and would not mind sharing it with me, please contact me directly at the email below.? I?ll give you further details about why at that time.
?
bigjohnshea at gmail.com
?
Thank you all for your time.