[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite collection for sale

From: Meteorite World <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 20:24:48 -0600

Hi List, Selling off my meteorite collection and a couple dealer lots of meteorites. Email me directly for prices and photos.

List of Meteorites:

180g Seymchan - Etched and polished slice
23g Glorieta Iron Sculpted Individual w/HOLE - Beautiful specimen, lots of thumbprints and a natural hole
3g Martian Meteorite NWA 7397 Frags
Canyon Diabo Smalls & Sculpted Smalls - Good for jewelry
225g Canyon Diablo Sculpted Individual
45g Chelyabinsk Individuals and Frags
420g Franconia - Beautiful thumbprint stone
20.7g Camel Donga Eucrite
933g NWA 869 Individuals
Agoudal Meteorite 700g+ of Smalls

I will separate some of the larger lots if you just need or want a few grams of the 869, Canyon, or Agoudal.

Ships USPS Priority mail insured.

Regards,
Eric