[meteorite-list] Hello From Joann

From: Graham Ensor <graham.ensor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:35:45 +0100

As Chris says...a meteor burning up is often appears to have landed on
nearby hills but in fact they are just traveling over the horizon at many
miles high before they burn up completely or cool enough to drop without
any light given out...they do not burn all the way to the ground. So the
one you saw would have gone into dark flight many many miles away.

Graham