[meteorite-list] Ongoing Amazon and eBay Scheme

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 11:43:23 -0700

The seller on Amazon should file a Notice Of Copyright Infringement (NOCI)
with eBay since his description, artwork and images were plagiarized. I
would also note in the original description that the very best price for
this item is through Amazon and not on eBay.

Just another case of people taking advantage of other's hard work and
effort. These piggy-backers (arbitragers) have no honor. I have filed
numerous NOCI complaints and many times they do help. Freeloaders are a
breed unto themselves and should be called out as in the article.

Adam