[meteorite-list] Warning on eBay buyers

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2016 06:48:48 -1000

Meteorite sellers, I give you warnings about eBay buyers:

Chris Zehm, eBay name: chrizeh-5, with 0 feedback. He won one of my auctions and then said that he "would like to hereby resign my purchase . The bid was not associated with this product . Ich noticed this today." I blocked him until he learns how to use eBay.

D.K Lawas, eBay name: dklawas001. He won several items, then claimed non-receipt and filed for refund, which I provided. Another seller contacted me about the same person claiming another non-receipt. Since the likelihood of two missing packages from two different sellers to this person within 2 months is highly suspect, I have blocked this buyer and excluded United Arab Emirates as a destination country I serve (because two other residents of UAE had filed non-receipt last year, making it 0-3 for this country).

Mahalo, and have a great day!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720