[meteorite-list] AD: Whitecourt, Wairarapa Valleym Martian Chassignite NWA 2737 and Silver meteorite jewellery

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:06:45 +0100

Paid AD 9 of 12

Hi all,

I have loaded up a nice selection of Canadian Whitecourt iron
specimens on my website and also Wairarapa Valley and some Martian
Chassignite display boxes (NWA 2737)

I also have a new selection of handcrafted solid silver meteorite
jewellery, what better romantic gift than a piece of the Moon or Mars
:-) Not just necklaces and earrings but cufflinks for the gents too!
:-)

I am also very pleased to be able to offer some amazing limited edition
prints of the fantastic oriented Middlesbrough meteorite by Tom
Hughes. These are signed and numbered from an edition of only 30.

You can see all information on these prints, meteorite specimens and
jewellery on my
website sales page here:

(http://msg-meteorites.co.uk/tradesale/)

Please take a look if interested and as always, first come, first served :-)

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Goff