[meteorite-list] AD, 1.274 Gram NWA 5000 Plus Others Ending At Auction - Special Notes

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 07:58:20 -0700

Dear List Members,

You may want to take advantage of some NWA 5000 lunar meteorite auctions
that are ending this evening and tomorrow night. I have some gorgeous
pieces ending this week including a 1.274 gram stunner! A few competitors
have accused me of dumping while others have asked me to fix my prices. I
have always let the market determine the price and would never agree to any
form of price fixing. If putting a few grams up for auction each week is
considered dumping, then people who think this way have a problem. I have
been offering up some of this material at auction, with no reserve, since it
was released in 2008, and I am not about to change now because a few don't
like it. NWA 5000 has NEVER been treated as a commodity by me, especially
since every specimen is highly variable in nature. I even developed a
grading system before any of this material was released to the public that
supports free market based on attributes, not price fixing. I believe this
benefits the collector who ultimately determines market price.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - ENDING THIS EVENING - NO RESERVE - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .610 grams - NICE METAL CLAST!
http://r.ebay.com/DoJmWw

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .524 grams - COOL BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/rbuq6d

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .416 grams - GREAT GABBRO -
MAKES AWESOME THIN-SECTIONS!
http://r.ebay.com/DWoBab

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .386 grams - WOW - 3D CLAST
SHADOW - MUST SEE!
http://r.ebay.com/nnFpVV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .292 grams - NICE LITTLE
BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/SwJkYy

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/oYcWUu

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - ENDING TOMORROW NIGHT - NO RESERVE - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.274 grams - OVER A GRAM -
GORGEOUS!!
http://r.ebay.com/G8PKgc

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .858 grams - LARGE METAL CLAST
IN A BRECCIA!!
http://r.ebay.com/GmVMWQ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE!! http://r.ebay.com/Rb58hy

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck!

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185