[meteorite-list] Cutting An Iron

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 02:10:36 +0200

This list is like big volcano full of shit! Peoples whats wrong with you ?
Why I dont see conversations like this on Facebook ?

So when we all agree that this is CAMPO maybe its time to stop?

My God.

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com