[meteorite-list] Cutting An Iron

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 19:16:07 +0200

John
I was answered Your question becouse You asked, but for me also its 99%
Campo. Why ?
First of all if its a new find, then WHO and WHEN just cleaned it to the
pure iron ? Do You know that cleaning THAT WAY You just destroyed Your
precious specimen and lovered its value? Do You have photo how it looks like
before it was massacred ? Where did You found it ? Im just curious :)

-----[ MARCIN CIMALA ]----[ +48 793567667 ]-----
http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com

Full attack mode? Really?
Which of you is Mr. Pot and which is Mr. Kettle?