[meteorite-list] Ad - Special Auctions Ending

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 11:42:24 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have several no reserve auctions ending tonight and every night next week
starting Sunday All were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. My NWA
5000 inventory has been reduced to what is currently running in my eBay
store and sub two gram specimens that will be put up for auction. I am
close to closing a deal on the entire inventory in my safes and on eBay so
availability may be issue in up and coming months. Remember the NWA5000
lunar meteorite has been and will continue to be the benchmark lunar
meteorite. It has gathered more awards and accolades than any other
meteorite from Northwest Africa always taking first place in desirability.

NWA 5000 Specimens ending tonight:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .576 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/y3tbih

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .434 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/k44sef

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .414 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/93HOcQ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .392 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/3l0H6e

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/ldt0RL

NWA 5000 Specimens ending next Sunday night:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .486 grams - Color ID Card!
http://r.ebay.com/clezqG

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .272 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/w5FeFP

NWA 5000 Specimens ending next Monday night:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .812 grams - NO RESERVE!!
http://r.ebay.com/hd3aOV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .332 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/QyiGEr

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam