[meteorite-list] China Now Hosts The World's Largest Gemand Mineral Show

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 18:05:50 -0500

Personally I look forward to attending the Tucson Show 'Every' year. It is
great to visit with old friends, meet new ones and buy some incredible
meteorites along the way from room to room. I also take this time of year to
go hunting in the surrounding areas of Arizona, Nevada and California... a
Whirlwind of FUN, FRIENDS, FAMILY & ADVENTURE...... My favorite show is
Ensisheim in June which is HUGE in that it is 'Meteorites Only' and we are
one happy family of like-minded people!! :)

See you in the desert southwest...

Best Regards,
Greg

====================
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163