[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay Gibeon, Thin Sections, Rizalites, etc

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 00:09:02 +0100

Ending soon in Weekend my few auctions in Ebay.

See them here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Nice regmaglypted, Gibeon individual iron meteorite 673.7 gr 1250USD

Big Chelyabinsk LL5 meteorite, frothy Fusion Crusted 123.79 gr 990USD
http://tinyurl.com/zss4ryr

Famous Millbillillie eucrite, partially black FC 14.67 gr 390USD

Kaba historic CV3 from 1857, Hungary (no in Market!!!) 250-800USD

Thin Sections:

Tectites in Thin Section 3 in 1! Moldavite, Lybian Desret Glass, Rizalite
Allende CV3
CAmp Creek H4
Gao-Guenie H5
Mount Tazerzait L5
NWA 2828 EL3-6
NWA 6281 CO3.4
NWA 6685 Lodranite
Xiuyan impactite, from China, rare!
NWA xxx chondrite

and lot of (over 110 pcs polished Thin Section off EBay). Interest in PM.

Rizalites from Philippines, Paracale District 40-170USD Moldavites, Agoudal
irons, NWA xxx chondrites

HunPol2000 portable polarizing microscope for meteorites Thin Sections 170
USD

HunPol2000 portable polarizing/reflected microscope 2in1 model 280 USD

Flight marked NWA chondrite, stunning, 629 gr 499USD

Please contact me in email for off Ebay.

Best Regards!
Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary
IMCA#6251, MetSoc