[meteorite-list] Tucson Gem Show

From: kdmeteorites at gmail.com <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:46:12 -0600

Hello, Everybody!!

We wanted to let you all know that we will be in two new locations this year.

We will be at the Riverpark Inn, room 125 (the Pueblo Gem Show) starting Monday, January 25 through Feb 10th.

We will also be at the Mineral and Fossil Marketplace, inside the building. Look for our name above our door! :-)

We are also happy to announce that Matthew Martin, owner of the Natural History Lab, will be joining us at the Riverpark inn. He brings some spectacular Martian and Lunar material; as well as membrane boxes, meteorite jewelry, and many other meteorites.

So come on over to our new spots and check everything out - if you need it we probably have it!!

We still have our couch to rest your weary legs on :-)

See you there!

Cheers,
Dana

Meteorite Lady Rocks!