[meteorite-list] Case study: Lake Eyre meteorite vs. U.S.

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 12:29:57 -0800

Don't shoot the messenger. I am opposed to this overregulation myself. I
am not a lawyer so you will have to obtain specific information directly
from the source. In this case, the U.S. Department of the Interior. I am
just trying to prevent field collectors from running into trouble instead of
sticking my head in sand and ignoring that these rules/regulations/laws
exist.