[meteorite-list] AD: Recently Classified OC specimens for sale (Ad 10/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 23:51:59 +0100

Meteorite Enthusiasts!
?
I hope you are all recovering from a fun weekend. :-)
?
Available at great prices are some specimens of recently classified Ordinary Chondrites.? I hold the main masses of each of them, and so there is no other source of the material available.? I think you?ll find these prices to be well below the average you?d otherwise see available for similar material.?
?
I generally only sell specimens when I am looking to fund another purchase so, given this, you may not see these available again for a while.
?
Please take a look at the links below for photos.
?
I am always open to offers. :-)
?
Cheers,
John A. Shea
IMCA 3295
?
NWA 10310 15.8g corner cut = $15.50
NWA 10310 59.6g large end cut = $44.50
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2fprc16ql0mqb6g/AACniGe-GLM1Tyx-KOLrLHnca?dl=0
?
NWA 10457 161g Main Mass end cut = $241.50
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h8f9zy5xc19byso/AABkEHM70Kx3nFCm8CO51PF1a?dl=0
?
Probable pairings to NWA 10458:
19.09g individual = $14.00