[meteorite-list] The meteorite giveaway drawing winner!

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 02:42:15 +0000

Patrick and I would like to thank everyone who participated in the meteorite giveaway drawing. I have to say that doing this makes me wish I had more specimens to give away. If I ever win the lottery, we will do this a lot more often. I created all of the tickets tonight and mixed them in an E.T. Meteorites hat. Patrick had the fun of blindly drawing the winning ticket from the hat.

Way to go Twink. We are very happy for you.

We can ship them to you right away or deliver them to you in person next week in Tucson. Your wish is our command.

Sincerest regards to everyone who joined in the fun.

Edwin and Patrick (Patrick will be flying to Tucson for a long weekend during the middle of the show)
etmeteorites.com