[meteorite-list] Lake Eyre meteorite 'Crown property', researchers required to hand findings over

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 15:39:14 -0500

Dr. Agee, And nobody better than you could make this point. You have proven that you think outside the box because I doubt "Black beauty" would have ever been classified if not for you. I have been told by umpteen scientists that visible round forms inside rocks are not meteorites unless they are chondrules. You have certainly earned your wings amongst the other stars in the field. Congrats to you.
Carl

--
Love & Life