[meteorite-list] Guns made of meteorite: Price tag $1 million

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 14:05:56 -0500

Hi List,

I have to agree with Anne on this one. It's sad to see a beautiful
regmaglypted Gibeon sliced down, smelted, and turned into a tool. I'd
feel the same way if the tool was a wrench or a gun.

Besides, meteoritic iron is not homogeneous and may fracture under
pressure. It is a poor choice for making gun parts. This is a
gimmick and nothing more. I own guns, I am knowledgeable about guns,
and I would touch this gun with a ten-foot pole, even if I had a
million dollars. It's a bomb waiting to explode in the shooter's hand.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com