[meteorite-list] Ad - Several Auctions Ending Over Two Nights!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:23:31 -0800

Dear List Members,

I have many NWA 5000 lunar specimens ending tonight and tomorrow night. All
were started at just 99 cents with no reserve including a gorgeous tile that
weighs over a gram! I am working on a serious deal in regards to placing my
entire NWA 5000 inventory including every piece in my eBay store so if you
have an interest in acquiring a piece of the world's best lunar meteorite,
now may be time. I have no idea how long it will take to close the deal but
I have an expert consultant putting it together. It may take weeks or
months, I simply do not know but I am confident it will happen.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Awesome NWA 5000 Specimens Ending This Evening:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .870 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/mx8Xpq

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .696 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/6AHG5Q

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .500 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/8iOWsA

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .304 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/SRaDW3

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/7ktkcI

Awesome NWA 5000 Specimens Ending Tomorrow Night:

OVER A GRAM TILE! - Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.198
grams - WORTH OVER
$1,200.00! http://r.ebay.com/iFy4Dg

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .518 grams - Color ID Card!
http://r.ebay.com/LYUKk3

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - No
Reserve!!! http://r.ebay.com/jJh7bv

Thank You for looking and Happy New Year!,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection