[meteorite-list] Meteorite or Space related license plates

From: Bob Falls <bcmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 08:29:46 -0700

Hi John,

I agree regarding calling attention to your vehicle; even if you do not
leave anything in it for the taking it may still end up with a window
repair:-)

We have thought about getting personalized plates however have held off.
However I do enjoy seeing the ones that have been mentioned!!

Will be looking for them in Tucson in a few weeks.

Happy New Year,

Bob Falls