[meteorite-list] Texas meteorite hunt

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 21:38:14 -0500

Thanks for all of the nice replies. I wanted to also thank Mendy for getting an early start and driving out to the area and helping out. We were also joined by Richard Garcia
who was only able to hunt one day. Richard drove all the way from California. He got to hunt one day (unfortunately the day it rained) and then had to leave early due to an unexpected emergency at Home.

It was nice to see so many great meteorite hunters in one place and hear their wonderful stories.

Sonny