[meteorite-list] AD: Ebay auctions, Magura, Nyirabrany, Thin Sections, Gibeon, Kaba, HunPOl poalriziong microscope, etc

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 23:24:37 +0100

Dear Listers!

Ending soon in Weekend my few auctions in Ebay. A few pieces are in very
reduced price!

See them here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Historic Magura IAB-MG iron from 1840 with cohenite spots plus old Museum
Label!!! 33.40 gr 1500USD

Historic Nyirabrany L/LL4-5 from Hungary, 1914 !!! ultra rare small p.slice
300USD

Quality and cheap Thin Sections:
NWA8366 gabroic eucrite 65USD
NWA6289 LL4 with awsome barred chondrule 69USD
NWA 2865 L4 chondrite 0.99USD
NWA2828 EL3-6 enstatite 39USD
NWA6281 CO3.4 awsome 59USD
NWA6685 Lodranite awsome 80USD
Tamdakht H5 chondrite 39USD
Tatahouine diogenite 50USD
Tectites in Thin Section 3 in 1! from 39USD

Nice regmaglypted, Gibeon individual iron meteorite 673.7 gr 899USD very
cheap!

Flight marked NWA chondrite, stunning, 629 gr 499USD

Kaba historic CV3 from 1857, Hungary (no in Market!!!) 1999800USD

and lot of (over 110 pcs polished Thin Section off EBay). Interest in PM.

Rizalites from Philippines, Paracale District 29-149USD Moldavites, Agoudal
irons, NWA xxx chondrites

HunPol2000 portable polarizing microscope for meteorites Thin Sections 170
USD

HunPol2000 portable polarizing/reflected microscope 2in1 model 270 USD

Please contact me in email for off Ebay.

Best Regards!
Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary
IMCA#6251, MetSoc