[meteorite-list] SPACE ROCKS MAGAZINE

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 13:21:01 +0100

Marcin,
I get what you're saying. The shipping is expensive. I agree.

But:
It's a quarterly magazine. Comes out every 3 months. Spending 33.80$ once every 3 months averages to about 11.27$ each month. Okay so not EXACTLY 10$

I spent 14$ last night to go to a movie for just two hours of entertainment. It may not be worth it to someone who never read the Deadpool comics but it was worth it to me. :-)

It costs me 3.50$ a day to have the latte I like to drink most mornings. If I do that six times a week that's 21$ a week, and 84$ a month. It may not be worth it to someone who doesn't like coffee, but it's worth it to me.

My point is, 33.80$ is really not alot of money to pay once every three months for a high quality magazine if you really do enjoy the content.

Hope you are doing good my friend.
Cheers,
John

Sent using the mail.com mail app