[meteorite-list] {MPML} Re: Meteorite death?

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern029_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 10:16:25 -0500

A dynamite detonation is far more plausible than the information/images in
the media that claim it was a meteorite.

The local law enforcement officials should be conducting a full fledged
death investigation to include autopsy of the victim, medical examination
of those injured, forensic examination of the shattered windows, crater and
any other visible damage. Witness interviews apparently have been obtained.

If done properly this will put this episode of meteorite blame to rest.

Best to all,

Greg Redfern

Greg Redfern
NASA JPL Solar System Ambassador <http://solarsystem.nasa.gov/ssa/home.cfm>