[meteorite-list] Happy Holidays!! And Selling Out!

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 23:07:27 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hello Pierre and the others who have so kindly expressed their interest,

I wasn't sure how my notice that I was going to sell would be received. Now that I see that there is interest (Thanks to you who responded and your good wishes) I will take the time to put together a list with pictures and provenance and asking prices.

I am not in any shape to do that myself and I have to wait for a friend who can do most of the technical work to come back from his holidays. I estimate ten days or so.

So I beg your indulgence and trust all understand the circumstances.

Happy New Year!

Guido
IMCA 3536